- We intend to expand our services to higher MW TG Sets, preferably up to 660 MW with the support of OEMs. We would like to do minimum 20 sets in the range of 135 to 660 MW in next 5 Years.
- We will enhance manufacturing facilities to meet the requirements of higher output TG Sets up to 660MW, by setting up another unit with all modern machine tools.
- By collaborating with Boiler manufacturers and O&M providers for power houses, we would like to become a single point contact for all services required for the complete power plant. We would like to provide this service up to 660 MW Units.
- By 2022 we would like to cross INR 50 Crores (10 Million USD $) turn over. To achieve this we will increase employment potential to 400 members ( Technicians, Supervisors, Senior Experts, Service Engineers etc.)
- At present, we are servicing 600 units (various equipments) and we would like to render our services to more than 1000 units.
- We would like to extend our services worldwide by having agreement with local agents of those countries who are already in this line. Presently we are focusing our efforts at Kuwait, Dubai, Oman, Malaysia and Bangladesh.
- TES is proposing to take up the retrofitting of the older sets with latest technology to improve the efficiency and output of these sets. This will help to generate power more economically with reduced fuel consumption and also adds up to the business volume of TES.
- To achieve all the above visionary goals it is necessary to have good technical team. TES proposes to recruit on an average 10 to 15 Engineers every year along with other supporting technical staff.
- A vigorous training program at the factory (in house), at sites, with reputed OEMs (manufacturing organizations) and Technical Universities will be planned for all new engineers and also refresher courses to the existing engineers. TES also proposes to provide latest software and design tools to meet the new requirements.
- We are already serving 250 customers and we would like to increase this figure to 400 in the next 5 years.